Please read the COVID-19 guidelines below.
Hours: Thursday 1-6 pm, Friday 1-10 pm, Saturday 1-10 pm
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing between yourself, employees, and other patrons (except with your party)
- Bottle, wine by the glass, and tasting splashes only at this time (tasting flights will be available soon!)
- 50 people max inside the tasting room at any one time, excluding employees
- Outside seating is available, plentiful, and encouraged; if you prefer, you may bring your own chairs and/or picnic blankets
- Please do not move the furniture; it is aranged according to the government spacing mandates
- Prepackaged/restaurant takeout food only may be brought in
- Bottled water is available by request
- Curbside service remains available any day of the week by appointment and during regular business hours
Walk-up window service:
Place your order online (trilliumvineyard.com), and then call or text us with the day and time you desire to pickup your order. Choose the wines/event tickets tab and then click on the red, white, and rose' tabs to order online. Please choose "pickup at Trillium Vineyard" for the shipping option. We will be using the first window that is to your right as you face the front door of the tasting room.
Online ordering and shipping (within the state of Georgia):
Place your wine order online, and we will ship your order to you. We are only licensed to ship within the state of Georgia. Someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign and receive the shipment. Regular shipping rates apply (free shipping for a case of 12 bottles). Minimum order: 1 bottle
Need something that we don't have online but carry in the tasting room? Call us, and we will add it to your walk-up order!
Call to order by phone or for more info: