We will reopen June 4th! HOORAY! Please read the COVID-19 guidelines below.
Hours: Thursday 1-6 pm, Friday 1-10 pm, Saturday 1-10 pm
COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines Phase 1:
- Outside seating (may bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blanket)
- Max 10 people in one party per table
- 10 people per 300 square feet; please do not move tables and chairs to a different location
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing except with your party
- Masks are required when not seated
- Minimum 18 yrs of age to enter and 21 to be served alcohol
- Bottle sales only; unfinished bottles will be resealed to take home
- Please throw away your trash in the provided receptacles and place your glass upside down in the provided dishwasher basket and your empty bottle in the provided case
- Bottled water is available by request
- Curbside service remains available any day of the week by appointment and during regular business hours
Walk-up window service:
Place your order online (trilliumvineyard.com), and then call or text us with the day and time you desire to pickup your order. Choose the wines/event tickets tab and then click on the red, white, and rose' tabs to order online. Please choose "pickup at Trillium Vineyard" for the shipping option. We will be using the first window that is to your right as you face the front door of the tasting room.
Online ordering and shipping (within the state of Georgia):
Place your wine order online, and we will ship your order to you. We are only licensed to ship within the state of Georgia. Someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign and receive the shipment. Regular shipping rates apply (free shipping for a case of 12 bottles). Minimum order: 1 bottle
Need something that we don't have online but carry in the tasting room? Call us, and we will add it to your walk-up order!
Call to order by phone or for more info: